Coordinate Care and Empower Patients
RelayHealth is a web-based service which facilitates effective and efficient care collaboration. It provides a complete electronic health record by connecting with source systems and presenting the information to all members of the care team. The RelayHealth service includes a personal health record for the patient based on a complete view of a patient’s record, rather than being tethered to the primary care EMR. The platform also provides secure messaging for referrals, appointment requests, and other clinical communication between providers or between providers and patients.
- Affordable for even the smallest regions and hospitals
- Enables you to maximize current systems and workflows
- Improved accessibility to patients and other providers
- Increased staff productivity and patient satisfaction
- Improved care coordination for better outcomes
- Manage results, reports, and discharge summaries
- Share records with other providers and patients
- Send reminders, alerts and other crucial information
- Exchange/update information for chronic condition management
- Capture clinical data for quality reporting measures
RelayHealth bypasses many of the investment, implementation and infrastructure burdens of traditional solutions while delivering the functionality necessary for sharing clinical information and engaging patients. Offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), RelayHealth integrates with your workflows for easy implementation and minimized impact on operations and budgets.
RelayHealth is modular, so if you only need certain functionality to fill gaps in your strategy, you can tailor the solution to include just the elements you need. This advanced technology works with existing clinical systems to leverage current investments, staff knowledge and successes. Likewise, the platform enables diagnoses and procedures to flow into existing practice management systems, further streamlining the overall workflow.
Increased Connectivity with Patients
RelayHealth provides patients with access to online communications such as:
- Requests for appointments and referrals
- Lab results, reports, and discharge summaries
- Secure messages to primary caregivers or office staff
- Management of medical data in PHRs
- Medication renewal requests